Terms and conditions
The term ‘CASI’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of CASI. CASI received funding from the European Union’ s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement number '612113'. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of CASI.
- The content of the pages of CASI is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any members of the CASI consortium provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on CASI for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on CASI is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through CASI meets your specific requirements.
- CASI contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us or publicly available on the web. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of CASI’s content is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in CASI, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised and/or inappropriate use of CASI (including, but not limited to removing/deleting information, copyright violation or entering invalid data) may give rise to withdrawal of your membership.
- From time to time, CASI may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).